Sunday, March 22, 2009

COCA-COLA


dunno if you guys hv seen tis.....yup it's my very own coke collection...amazing isn't it.......it was once upon a time my uncle's collection.....he decided to give it up to me........there are cokes from all around the world...japan,arab,usa,england,china,russia...m'sia.....i even have a bottel of coke during our tahun merdeka.....cool right...1957.....oh yeah if you were wondering the wat spongebob is doing in a sea of coke items...well it's actually a popcorn tin........amazing right.....those days...popcorn being served in metal tins.......nowdays it's in paper or a box.......and they charge you so much.......one day my collection...will be the world's largest.........imagine my name plague...NAVIN NAPOLEAN...COKE EXPERT &COLLECTOR............OR MAYBE EVEN COKE GURU...... .......oh well......you may never know............i ony 17..........by 30 i'm gonna have a room crammed with coke stuff...........ps....any antique never seen before coke items u have...and sick of it.......sell it to me.......HP:016-7416116..or email me:darkangle32@hotmail.com......... GOD BLESS YOU...

No comments: