Friday, February 20, 2009

LADIES.....BEWARE...PJ DAY MESS UP(GUYS ONY)

you can't see me.......



whoops...ok now i see you.....


well it was another good pj day.......whew wuz kinda of worried...my phone wuz in the class....anyways after pj....it was back to the class(to change...nt study)..there wuz the normal buzz of..hey where's my tie...kasut aku mana...and in some weird cases...yo dude seen my underwear???well nvm tat....yoga dared me to take his pic........naked and all...as shown in the first pic....i failed.....but luck wuz in my hand...the second time i tried to take a pic yoga wuz not ready to hide.......well i guess it's ok tough....he din mind...he's really a nice guy...great friend.....u can trust him...(can you??)......anyways many other things occured after tat....... the class wuz busy....our poor physics teacher..MR AZMI tried to teach us.....by the time he forced us to change n all his time wuz up......i guess next time we should start changing after pj itself....near the astaka.........will see wat we can do bout tat....as for now the class remains a better option..........

No comments: