Saturday, January 24, 2009

FLU OUTBREAK...BEWARE..

damm lah...went to gym today wit a heavy cold.....stopped in 7-11(it's a store and no more) got the panadol actifast for flu....3.50 4 2 tablet....shit..freakin expensive...reached the gym and the trainer said said my nose looked red(mind you i'm dark) tat was hw bad my flu was....well did warm up and started traning.....midway of doin benchpress i sneezed.....i was lucky to be writin or postin tis....the bar fell and almost hit my head....sial wei the bar was bout 45kg......yeah damm bahaya...after tat i jus stuck wit biceps pulls....takut to do benchpress.......real kacau lah tis flu even wit the biceps pulls i was in difficult.....trained 2 hrs n went back home.....din eat much...(cant taste my food...useless right)..tat panadol actifast..was inactively slow.....useless...my mum gave me actified...she said the tablet will help me sleep....i tuk 2.....hopin it works....haaachoo.........whoops sory......haha......

No comments: